We know it feels old school but telesales are still one of the most effective ways to drive sales for your product/service. After all, it’s a lot harder to say ‘no’ on the phone than it is to ignore an email. We can create a workshop to help your staff reach their sales targets.
It’s often said you need to communicate with a customer upwards of seven times before you make a sale. By combining telesales with your overall marketing effort, you’ve added an additional touch point to your marketing arsenal. A telephone call is a great way to follow up a direct email or workshop/event. The phone call is often where you’ll actually seal the deal!
Not only is telesales a great sales tool, but talking to your customers or cold calling is also great for marketing research. Even if this is not your focus, you will find out how your customers feel about you and learn a lot about what’s happening in the market place.
We can tailor a telesales workshop to help you:
- Understand your target market and who you want to talk to.
- Understand your customer’s pain points.
- Create a sales process that works.
- Learn about communication styles – understand your own style of communication and those of others so that you can communicate with each style effectively.
- Understand the difference between a ‘Red Brain’ and a ‘Green Brain’. This will help you influence a person from one to the other using the right language.
- Prepare before making the calls.
- Create scripts that work.
- Create your 30 second pitch. A T.V. commercial has only 30 seconds to grab their attention. It’s the same is for a phone call!
- Understand the importance for the using the ‘Sounds of Silence’.
- Deal with Objections.
- Close the sale.