COVID-19 Advisory Funding
Via the Regional Business Partner Network
If your business has been impacted by COVID-19 then you may be eligible for advisory support funding through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN). Synthesis Marketing offers a “COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Coaching Service” which is registered with and fully funded by the RBPN.
New funding round now available from 14th July.
Here to help you with post lock-down business recovery.
The aim of our COVID-19 advisory service is to create a faster recovery. With a focus on understanding the critical issues and market challenges as they relate to an individual business, participants in these 1:1 sessions will use tools and techniques aimed at:
– Analysing and understanding current position (i.e. short and long-term demand for products and services, sales channel mix, competitor position, supply chains, systems and online platforms, staffing, options for partnering)
– Using scenario planning to make better decisions for post lockdown.
– Understanding the type of data and information that should form part of regular reviews.
– Creating business agility and adaptability, including options for pivoting to match an altered business landscape.
– Clear stakeholder engagement and customer communications, use of traditional and digital mechanisms.
– Developing a business continuity and post recovery plan.
For more information on our fully funded COVID-19 advisory service, please click on the below link to view the service description on the Regional Business Partner Network website, or contact us and we can provide you with more information.
If you are already registered with the RBPN or have previously been funded through the network, there is no need to register again. We can help you through the process of applying for COVID-19 advisory funding.
For businesses new to the RBPN, your first step should be to register via the RBPN website. The below section has been created to provide more information on the COVID support fund and eligibility criteria. Please, feel free to make contact with us while you are going through the registration process.
The RBPN Team have set aside a portion of the extra $4m the RBPN has been given to support businesses through COVID-19. The focus will be to assist with funding of businesses to access one-on-one support with professionals in the following areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Business Continuity Planning
- Finance and Cashflow Management
Funding will initially be $1.5 million. The RBPN hope to distribute this fund to as many businesses as possible. This will be managed by the growth advisors and will be at their discretion.
Businesses will need to have meet with an RBPN Growth Advisor and registered on the RBPN Platform to access this support.
Businesses will need to meet existing eligibility criteria:
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner (i.e.: Growth Advisor);
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees;
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand;
- Are operating in a commercial environment; and
- Are a privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- The Growth Advisor needs to be satisfied that this support will be beneficial to the customer.