Facebook: The New Zealand WayNovember 23, 2017
Choosing Marketing Words That SellDecember 17, 2017
Whatever your type of business, this time of the year is all about Christmas, the end of one year and the beginning of a new year with a fresh start.
Celebrate the current year and prepare for the next by using this 9 step checklist below to review your business before the Christmas holidays.
- Review your business’s performance and compare results from the previous year.
- Celebrate your successes over the past year, and enjoy a few parties!
- Prepare your business for the year to come, update business or marketing plans and reset your targets.
- If your business is in retail, develop specific Christmas promotions to make it as easy as possible for your customers to buy their Christmas gifts from you.
- Thank your customers and all the other people you rely on for their support over the past year.
- Manage your cash flow over the holiday season if it is typically a low income, high expenses period.
- Acknowledge and thank your staff for their contributions.
- Catch up on some of the tasks that you have been putting off until things quieten down e.g. a new website, development of processes, upgrade of computers etc.
- Take some time out to relax and recharge your own and your staffs energy levels and enthusiasm.
Christmas is the time for families and children but it also an important time for business owners. Put in some extra effort before your holidays and then take a complete break.
Knowing you’ve achieved good results from the Christmas period, and planned for the new year ahead you can put your feet up and relax. Go on – you deserve it!
Getting everything done in this very busy period can be difficult. If you have been struggling to keep up with your marketing this year or if you need a fresh marketing approach for 2018, our Marketing, Strategy and Promotions service can help, give us a call on (04) 528 6214 or email us today.