Synthesis Marketing’s origins date back to 2001 and after 16 years, we feel, its a good time to look over our brand. Some of our new brand collateral includes:
- The move into Lower Hutt necessitated new signage.
- The Business Expo provided us with an excuse to modernise our brand and produce posters and flyers.
- The recent launch of Innovative Young Minds necessitated a popup banner.
- Targeting new clients has steered us towards creating:
- A new portfolio folder.
- A new website.
- New presentation folders.
- Fresh power point.
- New business cards.
Looking around the office at all our shiny new collateral got us thinking.
When you’re getting collateral done, it should always target your ideal customer. But there’s another thing that you may not see until afterwards.
The sense of pride, enthusiasm and passion from your team.
Your collateral now reflects your company culture. When your brand’s done right and used across all of your collateral, you and your staff become confident to market your business. You’re no longer embarrassed to direct customers to your website, send out your newsletter or hand them your business card.
When you look professional, you feel professional.
This lifts everyone’s game.
Synthesis Marketing has been working with LimeRed Design to give other companies this experience too. A couple of recent client projects we’ve collaborated on are:
- The New Zealand Society of Anesthetists, who are proud to showcase themselves to a new generation and compete on the global stage with a rebrand.
- Sarah Searancke now have sales brochures to showcase their delicious food and unrivaled service.
We know of companies who have boxes of unused brochures, company profiles (even online spaces such as Facebook and websites) that are just too embarrassed to show anyone.